KAI, the baby Koala


Hello my dear crochet friends. Welcome to my blog!! Just a quick post today to introduce you to KAI, a koala bear that I've crocheted this week. I've told you sometimes about Ana Paula Rímoli and her amigurumi books. I love the simple and cute dolls and other crochet animals that she designs and crochet and, from time to time, I like to crochet one of these sweet amigurumis like this little baby koala. The pattern, you'll find it in the book: Amigurumi Two by Ana Paula Rímoli. Try and enjoy!

Comentarios

  1. Lindo, adorei. Parabéns!
    Abraço,
    Ana Paula
    Salinha do Crochê

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Que lindo te quedó. Son divinos los patrones de Rímoli.
    Besos.
    Flavia
    http://puntoperdido.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario